Value for Cost
By focusing on independent peer review and the wide range of services that are offered in that realm, we are able to provide the highest quality service for an affordable price. There are no costs associated with establishing a contract unless requests are made for substantive changes to our standard contract. There is no annual retainer fee to maintain a contract, nor is there a minimum number of reviews required annually. Your facility only pays for the services utilized.
The fee structure and review types follow:
- Comprehensive Medical Record Review
- Standard of care review for acute inpatient care
- Fixed per case rate provides a flat fee for review services requested.
- Focused Medical Record Review
- Outpatient services, focused quality reviews, radiology or cardiology overreads, etc.
- Fees are negotiated at either a reduced per case or hourly rate based on the scope of the review project requested.
- Other Consultative Service Rates
- Fair hearings, provider education, teleconferences, review of internal peer review or quality documents, etc.
- Fees are negotiated on a per review, hourly, or project price, as appropriate.
The pricing structure in our standard Agreement for Review Services allows for the greatest flexibility in meeting the majority of independent peer review needs of our clients in a cost effective manner.